Sunday, July 8, 2012

Mauer Park Flea Market

Every Sunday in Berlin they have a huge flohmarkt (flea market) at Mauer Park!  The park is huge and they have a little sports area and a lot of open space.  It is a really fun atmosphere and there is a lot of cool stuff!  You can find anything there... furniture, jewelry, clothes, shoes, trinkets, old things new things, ANYTHING!!!!

So Amanda and I went to the market today and I got a few good things!   I can't say what they are since they are gifts for my family!!!  But it was a lot of fun and really nice weather... we ALMOST made it home but then got rained on in the last 10 min.. I would say it was worth it though :)

There were soooooo many people hanging out everywhere
 The grand entrance
 Man playing music
 Knife dealer haha

 door knobs!
 chairs

 legssss
 People in the park
Interesting cheese and salad wrap, I am not sure if I liked it or not

No comments:

Post a Comment